Attended Criminal Justice/Sociology courses to pursue a law enforcement and investigations career, evolving into tactical operations (FBI, DEA).
Blue Cross/Blue Shield headquarters. Duties include: conducting perimeter checks, property surveillance, station monitoring and corporate personnel escorting.
Strong investigative skills, sharp ability to interpret people’s motives and subtle notifiers, professional leadership and communication experience, strong writing skills and a passion to help the world become a better place.
- Attention to Detail. My ability to perform in-depth research, create effective experiences and overall design history focuses on detail.
- Leadership. Proven, team-based leadership experience, consulting and a history coordinating initiatives.
- Social Skills. Strong ability to adapt to any social environment and detect behavioral differences.
- Tech Savvy. Successful history designing enterprise-level applications and utilizing industry-leading programs.
- Logic. Extremely technical (what, why, how) in nature, but with creativity to think outside the box and formulate a unique perspective.
- Intro to Criminal Justice
- Organization/Administration of Enforcement Agencies
- Police Field Operations
- Intro to Security
- Principles of Sociology
- Loss Prevention
- Field Research